Facilities Co-ordinator Role
- Arrange facility bookings hire for training, events and storage of club equipment as required by the Junior Committee and Head Coach;
- Liaise with Junior Committee when agreeing commercial terms with facility providers and ensure all license, agreements renewals are in place as required;
- Liaise with facility site contacts, Junior Committee and Head Coach to resolve issues arising from use and maintain a good relationship with the site operator;
- Liaise with Head Coach on training dates requirements and Junior Committee on other hire reqirements;
- Liaise with Club Treasurer for payments for facilities hire;
- Manage Facility Crew team of volunteers so they understand their role and arrange rota for opening and closing of training facilities on training days.
Facilities Crew Volunteer Role
- Open and close training facilities at specified times on rota days allocated;
- Making sure facilities left in clean & good condition and any lost property is picked up;
- Arranging cover for role if unable to complete role fully on rota days allocated;
- Liaise with Facilities Co-ordinator to report any problems issues arising.